Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A tradition through the years

One of our many Christmas traditions is to read The Night Before Christmas as the bedtime story on Christmas Eve. I have been doing this since I was a kid with my cousins and now we read it with the boys.

What are your traditions? Post about it on your blog so we can all see! I love traditions and hearing about what other people do for Christmas.

above: my cuz, Kimberly, me, and my other cousin Laurie. My uncle is reading the story.

Barrett's First Christmas--he was still enough back then for me to get this shot.

This year: I love how, in this picture and in the one with my cousins and me, the kids all have their hands in their mouth.

1 comment:

Aubs said...

Kyle looks just like you. Yes, it is darling how all the kids have their fingers in their mouth.

Related Posts with Thumbnails