Monday, August 3, 2009

Fishing Party

For Barrett's birthday party we invited friends and family over to fish in our pond. It is full of quick to bite, easy to catch fish--perfect for kids. It was raining when the party started but we did some indoor activities like painting fish-shaped cookies and eating lunch. The rain blew over and we all went out to fish after we had cupcakes. Everyone who fished caught at least one! I think it was a first time to fish for several of the kids. Barrett had a great time and loved being surrounded by his friends and family to celebrate his special day. I know I have many happy, funny memories from this day. I love the picture of Barrett admiring his cake because there is one of me when I was little that is exactly like it. I would scan it and post them side by side but my mom has already packed her albums.
I will put the photos up at Walgreens.com so you can order and pick up at a store near you. Here's a Link to the Album.





Created with flickr slideshow.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

What a great party...and of course wonderful pictures! Happy 4th Birthday Barrett!

Related Posts with Thumbnails