Saturday, September 5, 2009

Outtakes

A friend of mine suggested I post some outtakes from a photo session with my kids, so here goes. Hope this makes you feel better. I get LOTS of these...
(These are straight out of camera, no editing.)

Here I have caught them BOTH with their eyes closed--nice.
_DSC8314

Doing everything but following mommy's directions...Oh so many of these.
_DSC8310

Awww, poor Kyle. Why is he crying? Because I fell off the thing I was standing on and landed on his finger. I accidently hit the button.
_DSC8921

And this one is probably the most typical kind of outtake...one brother trying to be sweet while the other one doesn't want to be touched.
_DSC8976

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are great. Poor Kyle. Mommy stepped on him and then made him pose for the photo anyway... :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails