Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve Magic

On the night of the 23rd, the kids snuggled up in bed with me to watch It's a Wonderful Life.  (Cody had a get-together with some old friends.)  The kids all fell asleep so I moved them one-by-one to a pallet I made for them under the Christmas Tree. 



Annabelle woke up and went back to bed before I got the shot above.

When the kids woke up they found Buddy the elf had set up a surprise.  His sign says, "Do you wanna build a snowman?"



  I was at the hospital most of the day with Mom/Gigi, but we did go to church where Barrett and Kyle each had a line in the Christmas Poem. Then we had dinner and visited Mom one more time before going home to set out milk and cookies for Santa.






Annabelle got to choose which cookies to put out for Santa since she won the Ugly Christmas Sweater Cookie contest.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails