Wednesday, January 21, 2009

so proud

I am so proud of Barrett. I have been trying to get him to stay in his bed at night and he kept (I think on purpose) pooping in his pull-up right after I left the room. So last night, I put him in his underwear and he kept them clean and dry all night! I heard some stirring first thing this morning and when I went to check it out, I found Barrett on the potty! I am such a proud mommy! Mission Impossible? NAH!
(BTW, I covered the mattress with absorbent waterproof things just in case but I had a hunch he was pretty ready!) Hopefully this will be the start of many more dry nights!


Since I don't like to post without pictures, here's a couple of the boys in their "starship pajamas" so-called because of one of their favorite books, Little Boy. I just love kids in their pajamas!


3 comments:

Aubs said...

Way to go Barrett!

pammie said...

omg thats so exciting!WTG barrett! i remember when my kids potty trained! geez its been a long time....my youngest is 10! but they still look cute in their pjs...lol!!

Heather Coleman said...

How great!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails