Saturday, January 31, 2009

We almost got caught breaking the law for these pictures!

I was driving on a newly opened portion of road yesterday, when I almost fell out of my seat while turning to look at this awesome barn. I was so excited I had a hard time containing my squeals of delight. But both boys were alseep in the car and I didn't want to risk losing my moment of peace.

So this morning, after circling three times to figure out our entrance strategy, Cody, me and the boys, climbed over a gate and had ourselves a little photo session at this abandoned barn. It was amazing, you can even tell that it was once painted Barn Red!

Just as we were about to leave and climb back over the gate Cody saw a police car parked right next to our car. Oh boy. We decided to hang back behind some trees to see if he was waiting for us or if he was catching speeders. Luckily, about a minute later, he went after a speeder. Phew!



2 comments:

Staci said...

These are beautiful pictures Jessica!

pammie said...

awwww your boys are SO CUTE!!!

i LOVE old barns and old windmills! they make for great pictures!

Related Posts with Thumbnails